The controller of the personal data of the Beauty Republic online shop is Beauty Republic OÜ (registry code 14538482), located at Suur-Sõjamäe 4, Tallinn 11415, Estonia, phone +372 601 1123 and email email@example.com
What data do we collect?
Beauty Republic collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Beauty Republic with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Beauty Republic collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Beauty Republic processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Beauty Republic securely stores your data at its server in Tallinn, Estonia.
Beauty Republic would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Beauty Republic from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Beauty Republic would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Beauty Republic for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Beauty Republic correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Beauty Republic to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Beauty Republic erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Beauty Republic restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Beauty Republic’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Beauty Republic transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us at: +372 601 1123
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Beauty Republic uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Beauty Republic uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or call us: +372 601 1123
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Beauty Republic has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: 39 Tatari St., 10134 Tallinn